At Tŷ Bryn we are sure to offer the best rate for any length of stay here, and we can always beat the rates advertised on third party sites.
Our ‘Special Offer’ 2018
We are currently running a special offer – a saving of £10 per night – for guests who book with us direct – by email, phone or our website. This offer includes complimentary fresh baked welsh cakes with coffee or tea, available to all guests who arrive between 4.00pm and 5.30pm.
Prices are per room per night and include breakfast. For stays of 7 nights or more do get in touch.
Low-season special offer (Jan-April, Oct-Dec):
- Thistle room – £85 (was £95)
- Daffodil room – £85 (was £95)
- Rose room – £80 (was £90)
High-season special offer (May through Sept):
- Thistle room – £87.50 (was £97.50)
- Daffodil room – £87.50 (was £97.50)
- Rose room – £82.50 (was £92.50)
We do operate a minimum stay policy. This allows us time to ensure we can provide the highest standard of guest care. The minimum stay’s are:
- A 2 night minimum stay any day through peak season (May-Sept).
- A 3 night minimum stay for Bank Holidays and Easter.
- A 2 night minimum stay for all other weekends
How to make your reservation
- Check room availability and make your reservation using the calendar search button above. This calendar shows our true availability and special offer.
- Alternatively you can call us or send an email if you rather the more personal approach.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking via:
- Credit/debit card online through the calendar tool (secure SagePay)
- Credit/debit card over the phone – best to call UK evening time.
Important policies and statements
- Cancellations – please read the Terms and Conditions above
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- We don’t have the capacity for extra beds in the guest bedrooms
- We have no family rooms and do not accept children under 16
- Pets are not allowed except for assistance dogs
- Standard check-in time: 4:00pm – 7:00pm
- Standard check-out time: 10.00am
- An early check-in fee applies and is subject to availability
- Mobile phone cover is poor/unavailable depending on network
- The WiFi is good (BT Superfast)
- Please visit the Find Us page for notes about our driveway and access.