Secure yourself the best price by booking with us direct.
At Ty Bryn we offer the best rates for direct bookings over the telephone, email or by using this website. We can always beat the rates advertised on third party sites.
Our Winter Special Offer!
Through this November, December and January 2018 we are running a Winter Special Offer – Three nights for the price of two, any day of the week! With this offer comes a complimentary tea – home-baked cake & freshly brewed filter coffee or tea – available to all guests who arrive between 4.00pm and 5.30pm.
Prices for 2017/18
- Thistle – king-sized bed, river view – off-peak rate £85.00, peak rate £87.50
- Daffodil – king-sized bed, river view – off-peak rate £85.00, peak rate £87.50
- Rose – UK double bed, garden view – off-peak rate £80.00, peak rate £82.50
- Prices quoted are per room per night and include breakfast.
- Peak rate applies – May, June, July, August.
- For stays of 7 nights or more do get in touch
- A 3 night minimum stay for Bank Holidays and Easter.
- A 2 night minimum stay for all other weekends.
- A 2 night minimum stay for whole B&B bookings any day.
Making your reservation
- Check availability and make your reservation using the calendar button above. This calendar shows our true availability and Special Offer. Alternatively call us or send an email if you rather the more personal approach 🙂
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking via:
- Credit/debit card online through the calendar tool (SagePay)
- Credit/debit card over the phone – best to call UK evening time
- Please note credit cards incur a 2% fee.
- Cancellations: see Terms and Conditions below
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- We don’t have capacity for extra beds in the guest bedrooms
- We don’t have a family room and do not accept children under 16
- Pets are not allowed except for Assistance Dogs
- Standard check-in time: 4:00pm – 7:00pm
- Standard check-out time: 10.00am
- An early check-in fee applies and is subject to availability
- Mobile phone cover is poor / unavailable depending on network
- WiFi is good (BT Superfast broadband)
- Please visit the Find Us page for notes about our driveway and access.
- Click here for your full booking terms and conditions.
- Click here for our Access Statement.